- Consolidated revenue of $177 million to $179 million.
- Non-GAAP fully diluted earnings per share of $0.03 to $0.04, which is lower than our prior forecast due to lower revenue and lower gross margins due to product mix, lower manufacturing absorption and inventory related charges.
- GAAP loss per basic share of ($0.20) to ($0.22) due to lower revenue and gross margins offset by lower than previously expected stock-based compensation charges and one-time charges as expected related to the Ramtron acquisition.
Cypress Provides Preliminary Fourth-Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts