BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, January 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, announced today a strategic plan designed to accelerate revenue growth.
Leveraging the investments made in 2012, the strategic plan for 2013 calls for accelerated growth in 2013 and beyond. It is focused on three major initiatives: new territories, mobility and cloud services.
(1) New TerritoriesEstablish local presence in Latin America and Eastern Europe to support acceleration of sales in these territories and increase brand awareness. This initiative capitalizes on early successes in these emerging markets and the Company's global leadership position in the utilities, telecommunication, and oil & gas industries, all of which are experiencing rapid growth in these markets. (2) Mobility Accelerate sales to prospects which prefer to start with mobility solutions, as opposed to optimization solutions. This will significantly expand the Company's addressable market. The Company will leverage its leadership position in deploying large scale enterprise mobility solutions to some of the most demanding organizations in the world as well as its rich ClickAppStore for business mobility solutions. The Company is already working to broaden awareness of its patent-pending ClickButler technology, a context-aware intelligent inference engine that increases productivity of mobile workers. Once a customer uses ClickSoftware's mobility products, it dramatically increases the potential that the Company can upsell its schedule optimization and decision-making products. (3) Cloud Services The Company established a separate division fully dedicated to selling cloud-based solutions of all its products, including its cloud-based ClickExpress product for the mid- market and its built-in mobility component. With this offering, ClickSoftware now has one of the best solutions for the field service mid-market where cloud-based solutions are gaining popularity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV