SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced it has received a Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) from the U.S. Army for its MagicBox Composer Version 4.0 Software — the latest shipping version of Composer — allowing users to quickly and easily create and schedule digital signage content. Although Composer is designed for the ClearOne's Aavelin line of digital signage players, the software is compatible with all players that put out a variety of video signals, including: Composite, S-Video, VGA, and DVI-D. This latest version of Composer also supports MPEG4 and DivX video playback.
"This is a great opportunity to continue working with our U.S. Military customers around globe," said Tom Searcy VP of Digital Signage for ClearOne. "ClearOne is looking forward to more developments in the digital signage market; providing strong solutions across a wide variety of vertical applications."
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops, and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming, and digital signage solutions for audio, video, and data multimedia communication. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life. ClearOne products offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability, and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.comwww.clearone.com/pressroom Contact: Brent Johnson Sr. Corporate Marketing Manager 801-303-3577 email@example.com SOURCE ClearOne
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV