Jan. 8, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Biotechnology: Global Industry Guide
Biotechnology: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Biotechnology industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and
markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (
, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global biotechnology market grew by 7.7% in 2011 to reach a value of
In 2016, the global biotechnology market is forecast to have a value of
, an increase of 60.9% since 2011.
Medical/healthcare is the largest segment of the global biotechnology market, accounting for 67.4% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 45% of the global biotechnology market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research. The market value reflects revenues of companies within this industry from product sales, licensing fees, royalties and research funding. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
TABLE OF CONTENTSEXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2Market value 2Market value forecast 2Category segmentation 2Geography segmentation 2