BEIJING, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company" or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced that it has secured an exclusive contract from aigo Entrepreneurs Alliance("AEA"), a famous private entrepreneurs alliance, initiated and co-founded by Mr. Feng Jun, Chairman of aigo Digital Technology Co. Ltd("aigo"), a leading consumer electronics company in China, to supply their One Supply Chain Management System V3.0 ("SCM V3") to AEA's 5002 Chinese domestic goods boutiques located in China and abroad.
Under the software license contract, eFuture will provide licensing, installation and maintenance services for their SCM V3 system to AEA. Installation of the system is planned to commence in stages, and in order of the locations of the 5002 Chinese domestic goods boutiques starting in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Mr. Adam Yan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of eFuture, said, "I am thrilled to welcome AEA as our new client, and I would like to thank the company for its recognition of our superior IT solutions products. eFuture's technical team has already been engaged, and we are confident that SCM V3 will help AEA build its efficient supply chain processes through the adoption of our standardized, integrated and efficient software solutions."Mr. Feng Jun, Chairman of aigo also commented, "I would like to express my gratitude to eFuture and its professional team, who have been continuously working very hard to ensure the system is properly installed. By partnering with an industry leader, we are happy that we will soon being able to enjoy the benefits brought about by a highly-secure, efficient and fully functional software solution that will be rolled out across our widely distributed retail network." ABOUT EFUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV