Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced that Thomas J. DesRosier will be joining the Company as Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary. Mr. DesRosier is currently Senior Vice President, General Counsel North America of Sanofi, a position he assumed following the acquisition by Sanofi of Genzyme Corporation in 2011 where he served as Genzyme’s Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer. Mr. DesRosier will report to Cubist CEO Mike Bonney.
“Tom is a senior biotech leader who brings an outstanding mix of vision, global experience, and strategic thinking to Cubist,” said Mike Bonney. “He is a strong manager who has helped build large and successful global legal teams at a number of biotech and pharmaceutical companies. As we continue to execute against our Building Blocks of Growth goals, I am delighted that he will be here to help us with our exciting next chapter at Cubist.”
Mr. DesRosier brings over 30 years of global biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry experience to Cubist. Prior to his 12 year tenure at Genzyme, Mr. DesRosier held a number of senior legal positions at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Genetics Institute, and E.I. DuPont de Nemours. Mr. DesRosier received his J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry from the University of Vermont.
About CubistCubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s web site at www.cubist.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV