- Designed for supermarkets, hypermarkets, mass merchandisers, discount stores, home improvement stores, and warehouse clubs, the MP6000 will easily scan traditional paper-based bar codes as well as mobile coupons and bar codes delivered on the screen of a mobile device.
- The MP6000 offers a flexible design that can grow with a retailer’s needs and will include modules such as a scale to weigh produce and expansion ports for connection to handheld scanners and electronic article surveillance (EAS) devices while providing expandability for future requirements like RFID.
- Retailers can choose an optional embedded customer side scanner to engage with current and future consumer smartphone apps. This will enable shoppers to scan both traditional paper-based and mobile loyalty cards, coupons, gift cards or even small impulse buys while the cashier scans other items in the order.
- To help move customers quickly through the checkout process and eliminate the challenge of trying to align the bar code “just right,” the MP6000 will provide full six-sided coverage with 100 percent imaging technology offering excellent performance and better read rates than laser or hybrid bioptic scanners on damaged, poorly printed and overwrapped bar codes.
- Motorola’s MP6000 multi-plane scanner utilizes no moving parts and will yield at least 30 percent less power consumption per lane compared to current laser-based bioptic scanners - helping retailers reduce their repair costs and carbon footprint.
- Complimentary end-to-end remote management software from Motorola enables the configuration of MP6000s and their attached peripherals anywhere in the world helping empower IT organizations to reduce costs.
- Best-in-class “ Service from the Start” programs from Motorola Solutions can provide comprehensive coverage for the MP6000. Retailers can focus on their business and help decrease equipment downtime with Advanced Exchange depot repair or On-Site repair offerings delivered by Motorola and an ecosystem of partners.
Check It Out: Motorola Solutions Enters Bioptic Scanner/Scale Market With Innovative Imaging-Based Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts