NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Finding bargains, the diamonds in the rough, is rarely an easy task. The old mantra of Wall Street is "buy low and sell high" but many investors find their results appear closer to "buy high and sell low."
I don't recall when I heard it first, but the quote "buy high and sell even higher" is what most investors should strive for. Value buying is more difficult because as any value buyer who has invested for a long time knows, it's a fine line between buying value and becoming a bag holder.
I am here to help you separate the values from the bags. My favorite filtering tool is DeMark indicators. I don't make trading decisions from DeMark indicators directly, but my own modifications of several market timing tools heavily influence me.
My last oversold article was
NAV Revenue Quarterly data by
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV