EasyStreet Online Services is Oregon’s leading managed services provider, offering a full range of IT infrastructure solutions. As its client roster grew, the company experienced difficulty tracking large quantities of service requests over multiple channels, such as email and phone. It therefore sought a solution that would consolidate IT service management functions while supporting its planned implementation of IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) best practices.
After evaluating multiple vendors, EasyStreet selected the BMC FootPrints solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) because it fully supported multiple channels, offered streamlined ITIL compatibility tools and was able to work with any operating system.
“Where we previously had to manually record our regular trouble requests and adjust our resolution processes based on rough guesses, we now have the ability to analyze reliable metrics and use them to define standard processes," said John Beaston, cofounder and vice president of customer services at EasyStreet.
Beaston added, “We have found the BMC FootPrints product to be such a useful tool that we have since employed it in a variety of situations we didn’t even consider during our initial purchase.”The Challenge EasyStreet needed to replace its email-based tracking system for service requests with a full-featured IT service management solution that could handle high volumes of service requests, accommodate multiple channels and support ITIL best practices. The Solution The company implemented the BMC FootPrints solution to achieve its objectives and further expanded its use to manage a broad range of processes for its IT support and operation groups. Benefits By implementing the BMC FootPrints solution, EasyStreet has experienced a number of benefits, including:
- Increased productivity for its IT support and operation staff
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Quicker and easier ITIL implementations
- Read the full EasyStreet case study
- Access the BMC FootPrints community
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCSoftware and @BMC_FootPrints on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV