The award includes a base period of one year and seven months, plus two two-year option periods and four one-year option periods. It represents a potential maximum value of $1.37 billion.
Under the terms of the contract, Jacobs is providing overall management and implementation of ground systems capabilities, flight hardware processing and launch operations at KSC. These tasks support KSC’s Ground Processing Directorate and the International Space Station, Ground Systems Development and Operations, Space Launch System, Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle, and Launch Services programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV