Antennas For Systems And Devices: Technologies And Global Markets
The report will be of value to the following industry players:
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers of antenna systems and components in identifying the size and regional distribution of the antenna market.
- OEMs of products that embed antennas in understanding the technology and material pricing trends for antennas in their sector.
- Service providers and network designers in knowing the prospects of specific antennas in their domain.- Semiconductor device makers. - Wireless chipset makers. - End users and distributors. - Academic and research institutions. - Financial institutions. METHODOLOGY
Both primary and secondary research methodologies were used in preparing this report. BCC Research presents an analysis across the global market for antennas based on reported revenue dollars and units shipped. We also analyzed data gathered from various research sources via the Internet. Interviews were conducted with well-placed industry sources. INFORMATION SOURCES
The following sources have been referenced:- Primary research, including interviews with experts from companies operating in the handset and waveform domains. - Published industry data. - Shipment reports of nonlisted companies. - 10-K reports. AUTHOR CREDENTIALS
Shalini Ramamurthy has extensive experience analyzing and evaluating advanced information technology including telecommunications and optical networks. She holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from Kumaraguru College of Technology in Coimbatore, India, as well as a Master of Science degree in Telecommunications and Software Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
This report provides:- An overview of the global market and technologies for antennas for systems and devices - Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts