Antennas For Systems And Devices: Technologies And Global Markets
The report examines the antenna market under the following key parameters:
- Antenna technologies.
- End-use applications.- Regional dynamics. - Key markets within countries. - Changes in average selling prices (ASPs). SCOPE OF THE REPORT This report presents the forecasts for antennas for 2012 through 2017 on a volume and value basis. Sales values are presented in U.S. dollars, while shipment volumes are presented in million units. These forecasts are further broken down by antenna technology, antenna material, end-use application and geographical region. The report covers the following antenna technologies:- Flat panel/short-range antenna.- Patch, miniature, embedded and other low power antenna.- Fractal antenna.- Medium gain antenna.- High gain reflector antenna.- Smart antenna. Breakdown of materials includes: - Metallic. - Others. Breakdown by end-use applications includes:- Aviation.- Telematics.- Television (TV)/radio infrastructure and user equipment.- Satellite communication infrastructure.- Mobile phones.- Wireless telecommunications infrastructure.- Computing applications.- Medical applications.- Defense and Surveillance applications.- Residential/industrial/commercial premises and user devices. The regional breakdown focuses on the following geographical areas: - The Americas. - Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). - Asia-Pacific (APAC). Country-specific analyses are included for the following countries:- Brazil.- Canada.- China.- France.- Germany.- India.- Indonesia.- Israel.- Italy.- Japan.- Mexico.- Netherlands.- Russian Federation.- South Africa.- South Korea.- Spain.- Turkey.- United Kingdom.- United States. The Executive Summary chapter provides a snapshot of the dollar sales and shipment volumes for the overall antenna market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV