Antennas For Systems And Devices: Technologies And Global Markets
The multiplicity of influencing factors and the disorganized nature of players involved make it challenging to render a snapshot of the antenna market. This report attempts to capture the essence of this simple but diversely employed component.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVESThis study's goals and objectives include the following activities in regard to antennas:
- Forecast the market size in terms of dollars and unit sales.
- Classify the market size by key classification criteria in terms of dollars and unit sales.- Classify the market size by antenna technology in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Classify the market size by material in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Classify the market size by end-use application in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Classify the market size by geographical regions in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Identify the market size in key countries in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Classify the market size in individual end-use applications by antenna technology in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Classify the market size in individual end-use applications by material in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Classify the market size in individual end-use applications by geographical regions in terms of dollars and unit sales. - Highlight the roles played by major stakeholders and players. - Provide an overview of the activities of influential companies. - Examine crucial, innovative breakthroughs by means of a detailed patent analysis. REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY Antennas, in many ways, are the cradle of wireless telecommunications. As wireless communications continues to break newer grounds, antennas follow. While most market studies cover specific aspects of the antenna market based on technology employed or end-use application catered, it is important to present a unified, comprehensive picture covering all mainstream antenna technologies and markets. This report achieves this objective. Additionally, the report delves into the dynamics of 19 leading country markets and establishes the correlation of antenna prospects with that of the larger economies in those countries. The report also highlights the role played by innovation through a comprehensive patent analysis and brings out the close correlation between OEMs employing antennas and antenna research and technology. The report quantifies the market for smart antennas—considered as the single most important innovation of the decade. It also places in context the role played by wireless sensors in shaping the antenna market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV