"We are delighted to continue our work with Qualcomm Atheros to deliver innovative 802.11ad solutions, which work side-by-side with 802.11ac Wi-Fi," said Mark Grodzinsky, vice president of marketing, Wilocity. "With this tri-band card offering the class of legacy and 60GHz bands, customers will be ensured they are always 'best connected.'"
About Qualcomm Incorporated
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is the world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. Qualcomm Incorporated includes Qualcomm's licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of its patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm's engineering, research and development functions, and substantially all of its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. For more information, visit Qualcomm's website, OnQ blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Qualcomm VIVE is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.Qualcomm Atheros is a trademark of Qualcomm Atheros Inc. Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. WiGiG is a trademark of the WiGig Alliance. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Qualcomm Contacts: Laurie Falconer, Qualcomm AtherosPhone: 1-408-652-0632Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tina Asmar, Corporate CommunicationsPhone: 1-858-845-5959Email: email@example.com Warren Kneeshaw, Investor RelationsPhone: 1-858-658-4813Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Qualcomm Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV