- Total revenues for the second quarter are expected to be in the range of $8.8 to $8.9 million, reflecting an approximate increase of 29% compared to the same period in the prior year.
- Recurring revenues for the second quarter are expected to be approximately 83% of total revenues for the second quarter. Recurring revenues are comprised primarily of ePort Connect® license fees and transaction processing fees per connection.
- Total net connections added in the second quarter, which contribute to future recurring revenues, are expected to be approximately 12,000, an increase of 71% from the same period a year ago. These preliminary net connections for the quarter would bring USAT’s total connected base to 186,000, a 37% increase from the same period one year ago.
USA Technologies To Achieve Profitability Milestone With Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts