- Omni-Channel: They visit an average of 3.4 destinations during their journey, primarily shopping at physical retail stores (70%) and retailer websites (51%).
- Mobile: They are twice as likely to use mobile devices while shopping in stores than non-divas – giving them both access and inclinations to not only communicate, but also shop on the move.
- Informed: They are information omnivores, seeking out and devouring content from an average of 3.5 sources before purchase.
Infographic Revealing Results From A Survey Of 7,000 Consumers Across The US, UK, France And Germany That Uncovers An Emerging And Valuable Consumer Segment - The Digital Divas. Who Are They And Why Should Retailers Care? (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts