SAN DIEGO, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitek Systems (Nasdaq: MITK) ( www.miteksystems.com ), a leading mobile imaging software solutions provider, today announced that Mitek President and CEO James DeBello will present at the 15 th annual Needham & Co. growth conference on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. ET. The conference will be held at The New York Palace hotel in New York City.
A live audio webcast will be available on the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website, and will also be archived there.
About Mitek Headquartered in San Diego, CA., Mitek Systems (Nasdaq:MITK) is a mobile imaging software solutions provider that allows users to remotely deposit checks, pay their bills, get insurance quotes, and transfer credit card balances by snapping a picture with their camera-equipped smartphones and tablets instead of using the device keyboard. Mitek's technology increases convenience for the consumer by eliminating the need to go to the bank branch or automated teller machine, and dramatically reduces processing and customer acquisition costs while increasing customer retention. With a strong patent portfolio, Mitek is positioned as the leading innovator in mobile imaging software and currently provides its solutions to Fortune 500 financial services companies. For more information about Mitek Systems, please visit http://www.miteksystems.com .Connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MitekSystems Follow us on Twitter: @miteksystems See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/miteksystems Read our latest blog post: http://www.miteksystems.com/blog
CONTACT: Julie Cunningham Vice President, Investor Relations & Corp Comm firstname.lastname@example.org 858.309.1780
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV