iFrogz®, a ZAGG Inc brand (NASDAQ: ZAGG) specializing in creative mobile accessories, will unveil the Caliber Advantage™ mobile gaming controller at a special invitation-only event held during CES 2013. The event will include a product introduction from ZAGG, as well as a live demonstration.
The iFrogz Caliber Advantage controls the action via the device's Bluetooth(R) connection, providing the lightning-fast response needed for today's mobile gaming. (Photo: Business Wire)
Mobile gaming on the iPhone or iPod touch takes a big leap forward with the iFrogz Caliber Advantage, a tactile, analog game controller that directly attaches to the mobile device. The Caliber Advantage controls the action via the device’s Bluetooth® connection, providing the lightning-fast response needed for today’s mobile gaming. The dual slide-out analog controls of the gaming handset feature tactile, responsive keys, for a tight and accurate gaming experience. The Caliber Advantage incorporates the accelerometer features of the iPhone while adding all of the benefits of a traditional gaming controller.
“This is an exceptional opportunity for ZAGG to step into the gaming arena by collaborating with some of the most respected names in the industry,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG, which manufactures and markets iFrogz products. “The Caliber Advantage is a game-changer for the mobile platform. Everyone from hardcore gamers to casual players will enjoy and appreciate the control and function of the Caliber Advantage. We are committed to bringing creative product solutions to gaming with not only this revolutionary gaming controller, but also a full line-up of gaming-specific audio products.”
The Caliber Advantage utilizes technology that is specifically optimized for games developed by industry leaders such as Epic Games and Epic’s ChAIR Entertainment for the ultimate gaming experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV