Additional Wi-Fi features include location-based services, so attendees can understand where they are and how to get to their next session or booth. With higher bandwidth available to groups, presentations can be quickly downloaded and streaming video presentations can be uploaded. All these new capabilities allow groups the flexibility they need to create the event they want.
"With our experience building CityCenter in Las Vegas, we learned best practices that we applied in building this new guest network that is the finest in the industry," said John Bollen, vice president of Technology Strategy for MGM Resorts International. "Our resorts are open 24/7, and we needed a company that could deliver guaranteed, high-level service to enhance our premier resorts' offerings. We found that in Cisco. No one else in Las Vegas, and even the U.S., can offer the scale, quantity and quality of wireless services we now have available."
Sujai Hajela, vice president and general manager, Wireless Networking Group, Cisco, said, "Cisco is on the front line when it comes to helping customers address their enterprise wireless and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) challenges, providing businesses with a complete unified access solution that fits their needs today and in the future. By working with MGM Resorts, Cisco is taking the customer from basic connectivity to an uncompromised user experience that allows them to utilize the rich guest services offered by MGM Resorts."
MGM Resorts International's new Wi-Fi system is poised to define the future of wireless Internet experiences at resort destinations by addressing rapidly changing business demands through unique Wi-Fi services.Click to Tweet : New free #wifi at top #Vegas resorts - @BellagioLV, @mgmgrand, @mandalaybay, @TheMirageLV pitch.pe/TZ9Q1U For additional information and high-resolution images, please click here . SOURCE MGM Resorts International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV