Outlook (forward-looking statement)
For the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS reaffirms and expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.640 billion to $1.710 billion, including an overall organic growth rate expected to be between 5-7 percent at the midpoint;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $540 million to $582 million; and
- Adjusted EPS between $4.23 and $4.43 per diluted share.
Additionally, for the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS expects:
- Depreciation and amortization expense to be approximately $140-145 million;
- Net interest expense to be approximately $21 million;
- Stock-based compensation expense to be approximately $138-142 million;
- An adjusted tax rate of approximately 26-28 percent; and
- Fully diluted shares to be approximately 67 million.
The above outlook assumes no further currency movements, acquisitions, divestitures, pension mark-to-market adjustments or unanticipated events. See discussion of non-GAAP financial measures at the end of this release.As previously announced, IHS will hold a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on January 8, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. EST. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast on the company's website: www.ihs.com. Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures Non-GAAP results are presented only as a supplement to the financial statements based on U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The non-GAAP financial information is provided to enhance the reader's understanding of our financial performance, but no non-GAAP measure should be considered in isolation or as a substitute for financial measures calculated in accordance with GAAP. Reconciliations of the most directly comparable GAAP measures to non-GAAP measures, such as adjusted EBITDA and adjusted earnings per diluted share, are provided within the schedules attached to this release.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts