Jan. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Ubitus Inc., the worldwide technology leader in cloud gaming solutions, announced it will be showcasing its end-to-end turnkey solutions during CES 2013, aiming to empower telecom/cable service providers, hardware OEMs, and game developers to benefit from cloud gaming opportunities in a truly sustainable manner.
To capitalize on ubiquitous connectivity and massive penetration of Internet-connected devices, as well as the improving bandwidth quality, cloud gaming is the killer application that provides end users instant and convenient console-level gaming enjoyment while empowering developers and service providers to bring differentiated gaming experiences to the masses.
In order to commercialize a sustainable cloud gaming service, Ubitus has been working diligently to create a complete end-to-end turnkey solution and today it is able to deliver
Industry most scalable backend technology
Superb gaming experience
- Super-efficient GPU/CPU virtualization to deliver unparalleled concurrency per server to dramatically reduce power consumption and cost to serve per gamer
- Easy-to-migrate tool for game publishers/developers to convert their PC/Online games to support cloud gaming
- Instant access to same AAA and MMO titles from any devices in the living room, on the go -- wherever and whenever users want to play
- Multi-user on different screens playing the same game
- 1080p stunning gaming graphic
- Continuous gameplay from one device to another
- Multiple control input options for same game so as to optimize user experience on different devices
"To truly assist each of the stakeholders to embrace cloud gaming, we have to put ourselves in their shoes and address every individual pain points they are facing," said
, CEO of Ubitus. "And that is why we focus equally on both backend cloud technology and frontend gaming experience, while incorporating flexible business models so as to allow everyone to get on the bandwagon easily."
To date, Ubitus has empowered major US, Japanese and Korean service providers to commercialize cloud gaming service in their respective market, enabling more than a-million users to enjoy this whole new gaming experience. With these market-proven achievements, Ubitus aims to expand its offerings