Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ubitus Inc., the worldwide technology leader in cloud gaming solutions, announced it will be showcasing its end-to-end turnkey solutions during CES 2013, aiming to empower telecom/cable service providers, hardware OEMs, and game developers to benefit from cloud gaming opportunities in a truly sustainable manner.
(Logo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2010/05/07/20100507249159.jpg )
To capitalize on ubiquitous connectivity and massive penetration of Internet-connected devices, as well as the improving bandwidth quality, cloud gaming is the killer application that provides end users instant and convenient console-level gaming enjoyment while empowering developers and service providers to bring differentiated gaming experiences to the masses.
In order to commercialize a sustainable cloud gaming service, Ubitus has been working diligently to create a complete end-to-end turnkey solution and today it is able to deliverIndustry most scalable backend technology
- Super-efficient GPU/CPU virtualization to deliver unparalleled concurrency per server to dramatically reduce power consumption and cost to serve per gamer
- Easy-to-migrate tool for game publishers/developers to convert their PC/Online games to support cloud gaming
- Instant access to same AAA and MMO titles from any devices in the living room, on the go -- wherever and whenever users want to play
- Multi-user on different screens playing the same game
- 1080p stunning gaming graphic
- Continuous gameplay from one device to another
- Multiple control input options for same game so as to optimize user experience on different devices