LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications, and the digital home, today announced that the company will showcase complete Cloud-to-Home solutions for multiscreen applications, with its state-of-the art media streaming and Miracast wireless display products at the Las Vegas Hotel (LVH), suite #2812, during the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show being held January 8 th – 11 th.
One of the major trends in the consumer market is the emergence of the 'multiscreen content', which continues to gain momentum among service providers. According to In-Stat (now part of DisplaySearch), revenues from multiscreen content platforms will top $21 billion in 2014. As the 'battle of screens' continues to disrupt the traditional media and content models, the underlying technologies for enabling seamless multiscreen capabilities will play a crucial role in accelerating the consumer adoption. Cavium's innovative solutions for Miracast wireless display and OTT media streaming enable OEMs and service providers to leverage this momentum and introduce their differentiated products and services to the market.
For wireless display applications, Cavium's ARM-based PureVu® Video processors enable OEMs and ODMs developing Miracast certified adapters for smartphones, tablets, notebooks PCs, as well as integrated modules for TVs, Monitors, and projectors. Cavium's media processors offer a complete solution, providing turnkey reference designs with comprehensive wireless display and media streaming software. Cavium's CNW6611L PureVu processor has seen major traction in the mobile wireless display adapter market with volume production by several top tier smartphone OEMs.For the Set Top Box, Digital TV and High Definition Media player applications, Cavium's media processors offer industry leading integration and price-performance. PureVu Video Processor Demonstrations
- Universal wireless display adapter reference design: Cavium's market-leading universal wireless display adapter reference design show-casing support for a wide range of streaming and mirroring protocols, including Cavium's WiVu™, DLNA®, Intel's WiDi®, and Wi-Fi Alliance's Miracast specification.
- PureVu-based customer products: PureVu-based customer products in multiple CE market segments including smartphones and tablets, monitors, notebooks PCs and stand-alone adapters.
- IP- Set Top Box platform: Fully integrated DVB-T, USB/UPnP Media Playback, OTT (HLS) and VoD (HTTP) media, and web services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV