LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Before a crowd of more than 100 media, analysts and industry leaders, Cox Communications revealed its next generation mobile app that delivers a uniquely personal video experience and sets the stage for the future of the second screen experience.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/59219-cox-communications/
Cox President Pat Esser was joined by Cisco Chairman and CEO John Chambers to demonstrate the application currently being developed by Cox that personalizes the video experience for its customers, based on customer preferences and viewing habits.
"We are delivering a viewing experience that is more personal by putting customers in command of the content they most enjoy," said Esser on stage at a press conference held at the Wynn Hotel.Partnering with Cisco, Cox design engineers have developed a mobile application that will first debut on the iPad and feature:
- 90 live TV channels
- Access to On DEMAND content
- TV and tablet integration, including the ability to use the tablet as a remote control for Cox's Advanced TV program guide, Trio™
- Personalized video content recommendations, powered by Trio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts