The outlook for Microsoft is neutral at best, at least in the short-term. After recently re-testing a low at around $26.55, investors will get a better idea on January 24 2013 on sales for Windows 8. Microsoft might also provide guidance on unit upgrades for the new operating system at that time. Investors should brace for disappointment.
Interactive Chart: See changes in 1-year return over the past two years. Click through to access more free tools from Kapitall.
Written by KAPITALL’S Chris Lau.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV