In the display market:
1) Corning (GLW) makes gorilla glass for smartphone display screens
2) Universal Display (PANL): This company supplies OLED components to Samsung
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA): Its mobile processors are used in cell phones, tablets and auto infotainment systems. NVIDIA is also reportedly planning the
release of its very own handheld gaming console.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts