Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today unveiled a new multi-media solution that allows consumers to interact with and access “over the top” video in a personalized, immersive experience.
Rambus, which has traditionally been known for its memory architecture solutions, will publicly demonstrate its software-based, multi-media solution this week in Las Vegas, NV.
The Rambus Imerz™ universal platform uniquely allows for integrated multi-screen viewing, social interaction, e-commerce and access to metadata in a simple and compelling way.
“The level of access and interactivity we’ve been able to incorporate into our Imerz platform is unprecedented for the consumer. While other offerings have delivered aspects of interactive TV, we feel none of them have successfully integrated all of the functionality into a single, integrated offering like we have,” said John Thomas, vice president of the Mobile Technology Division at Rambus.Key components of the new platform include:
- Single point of integration for Content Rights Owners
- Unique searching interface to discover and select video content
- Seamless connection between TV and mobile, including mobile-based media remote control
- Deep social integration so that consumers can sign-on with their social networks and share, post, discuss what they’re viewing from their mobile device and TV
- On-screen interactivity with video and broadcast content, including frame-by-frame synchronization of temporal/spatial tags for story-telling, product information and e-commerce
- Unparalleled communication opportunities for consumers to use in-app IM, voice chat, video chat and on-TV social viewing
- Content tagging service, including curated or live metadata logging
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV