NATICK, Mass., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kurzweil Educational Systems ®, a business unit of Cambium Learning ® Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ABCD) and Pathway Innovations and Technologies, Inc., announced today that HoverCam Solo 5, T5, and T5-V high-resolution cameras can now be used as a scanner with Kurzweil 3000 ®.
Kurzweil 3000 – firefly and the free companion iPad app combine to provide a comprehensive reading, writing, study skills software solution for students who struggle to read at grade level, including those who have been diagnosed with dyslexia and students who are English Language Learners. Kurzweil 3000 – firefly is platform independent and provides anytime, anywhere web and mobile access to digital content through the cloud-based Universal Library storage system.
HoverCam® products are all-in-one high-resolution cameras that allow users to digitize and archive print material. The cameras are lightweight, portable, and sized to require minimal space.
HoverCam® cameras significantly extend and improve an educator's ability to provide scanned content for students. Benefits include:
- A streamlined process with HoverCam's one-click scanning solution to give "just in time" content acquisition
- Increased scanning speed, requiring only a page turn and click
- Portability, as HoverCam cameras move easily from class to class on technology carts or fit easily into a briefcase
- HoverCam camera's versatility, not only to scan documents into Kurzweil 3000, but to provide projection of academic instructional materials
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts