AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM), the world's largest organic and natural foods supermarket, announces it is hiring Jason J. Buechel as Global Vice President and Chief Information Officer for the company.
Starting in January 2013, Buechel will report directly to Co-CEO Walter Robb and Chief Financial Officer Glenda Flanagan. As a member of the company's global leadership team, Buechel will be responsible for all aspects of information technology at Whole Foods Market. He will oversee the technology team at the global headquarters in Austin, Texas and twelve regional offices around the country and in the United Kingdom.
"In addition to enhancing our existing IT capabilities, Jason will play a significant role in helping expand and improve our customer experience through the use of technology. We are thrilled to have him join our team," said Walter Robb, Co-CEO.Buechel comes to Whole Foods Market following a distinguished 12 year career at Accenture, where he served most recently as a Senior Executive and Managing Director within the Retail Operations Practice. Buechel was promoted to Partner in 2009 and has worked with leading retailers in the strategic planning, delivery and operational management of IT and business capabilities. Buechel has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and is an avid runner, adventure race competitor and traveler. Contact: email@example.com (512) 542-0390 SOURCE Whole Foods Market
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV