ARMSTRONG, Iowa, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:ARTW), a leading manufacturer and distributor of agricultural machinery, equipment and services, announces an addition to its Board of Directors.
On January 1, 2013, the Board of Directors of Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. elected David R. Castle as a director of the Company, effective on the same date. Mr. Castle will stand for election by Stockholders at the Company's 2013 Annual Meeting.
J. Ward McConnell Jr., Chairman of the Board of Directors said, "I am very pleased that David will be rejoining the Board of Directors. We look forward to having his experience and his leadership on the Board."
About Art's Way Manufacturing, Inc.Art's Way manufactures and distributes farm machinery niche products including animal feed processing equipment, sugar beet defoliators and harvesters, land maintenance equipment, crop shredding equipment, round hay balers, plows, hay and forage equipment, manure spreaders, reels for combines and swathers, and top and bottom drive augers, as well as pressurized tanks and vessels, and modular animal confinement buildings and laboratories. After-market service parts are also an important part of the Company's business. The Company has three reporting segments: agricultural products; pressurized tanks and vessels; and modular buildings. For More Information, Contact: Jim Drewitz, Investor Relations 830-669-2466 Or visit the Company's website at www.artsway-mfg.com/ SOURCE Art's Way Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV