Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/Euronext: CHMT) today announced that Stephen Forsyth, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Oppenheimer Third Annual Investor Conference beginning at 9 a.m. GMT Wednesday, Feb. 6, at the The May Fair Hotel on Stratton Street in London.
The format will consist entirely of one-on-one and small-group meetings in 40-minute segments.
The investor materials to be provided at the meeting will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3.0 billion, is a global
manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and
pool, spa and home care products. Additional information about Chemtura
is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV