Lexington issued 17.25 million common shares in a public offering, raising net proceeds of approximately $156.3 million. The net proceeds were primarily used to satisfy (1) $93.0 million of outstanding debt on Lexington's secured credit facility and (2) $57.5 million to satisfy a portion of the debt assumed in the NLS acquisition. In addition, Lexington repaid $24.8 million in non-recourse mortgage debt which had a weighted-average interest rate of 5.7%.
In connection with a conversion, Lexington issued the 4.5 million common shares underlying an aggregate of $31.1 million original principal amount of 6.00% Convertible Guaranteed Notes due 2030. In addition, Lexington made an aggregate cash payment of approximately $2.4 million plus accrued and unpaid interest on the notes.
In total, Lexington's debt declined by approximately $108.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
LeasingDuring the fourth quarter of 2012, Lexington executed 17 new and extended leases for approximately 2.4 million square feet. Expected annual cash rents on these new and extended leases total approximately $15.3 million. The following details the 2012 fourth quarter leasing activity:
|Location||Prior Term||Lease Expiration Date||Sq. Ft.|
|7||Total office/multi-tenant lease extensions||1,301,330|
|3||Total industrial lease extensions||938,552|
|3||Total retail lease extensions||89,010|
|13||TOTAL EXTENDED LEASES||2,328,892|
|Location||Lease Expiration Date||Sq. Ft.|
|4||Palm Beach Gardens||FL||06/2018||6,410|
|4||TOTAL NEW LEASES||25,327|
|17||TOTAL NEW AND EXTENDED LEASES||2,354,219|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV