Going For The Gold: CIE Tours' Irish Journey Shines
MORRISTOWN, N.J., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- You can make Irish coffee at home, of course – adding a shot of whiskey and a dollop of cream to your steamy mug. Though how much more delicious would that drink be if it were served at an Irish bar filled not with tourists, but with locals; along with the music and easy conversation the Irish are known for? On CIE Tours' 8-Day Irish Gold Tour, you feel that simple yet priceless experience as part of an unforgettable vacation. Sure, you'll hit the can't-miss highlights, but you'll also experience the small but memorable moments built in. In all, you come away with an indelible understanding of what makes this island so special.
Ireland holds a special pull for American visitors, and no tour company does the Emerald Isle better than CIE Tours International. "We're particularly proud of the Irish Gold Tour," says CIE Tours President Brian W. Stack. "Travelers not only enjoy the famous Irish wit and welcoming hospitality, but they also enjoy superior and deluxe first class hotels and great meals." On the Irish Gold Tour, your two nights in Galway are spent in the gorgeous Radisson Blu Hotel, with views of Galway Bay; and dinner in Killarney's famed Killeen House Restaurant is a gourmet experience you won't want to miss. On all CIE Tours International vacations, you'll travel in a luxury coach, and be catered to from the moment you land to the moment you leave.
All Irish Gold Tour features shine, and here are a few highlights:
- Ring of Kerry: Starting and ending in Killarney, the sights on this 100-mile scenic tour have been taking away visitors' breath, forever. You're as likely to see low, brooding clouds as you are a brilliant rainbow, above ever-changing vistas of mountains, seacoast, fields and farms.
- Cliffs of Moher: At their maximum height, these stunning cliffs reach 702 feet above the crashing Atlantic waves. Fans of the 1987 movie, The Princess Bride, will be thrilled to note that these amazing cliffs "starred" in the film as the imposing Cliff of Insanity.
- Killary Harbour cruise: Embark on a 9-mile catamaran cruise, from which you can see 19 th century potato ridges. Keep an eye out for seabirds!
- Marine Bar: In the town of Dungarvan, you'll stop here for that famous, fortifying Irish coffee, while you enjoy traditional music.
- Clonmacnoise Monastery: Founded in 548 AD, this monastery was a center of learning in medieval times. Tour the moody, evocative remains of churches, soaring crosses and other ruined buildings on a mound beside the River Shannon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV