Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Stock Option Exercise
CALGARY, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Epicore announces that its Chairman of the Board, Philip A. D. Secretan, exercised 50,000 of his allotted common stock options. The options were exercised at the price granted, which was Cdn. $0.145 per share. With this transaction Epicore common shares outstanding increased 0.2% to 24,507,179. Mr. Secretan's ownership of Epicore shares increased to 1,362,000, which is 5.6% of shares outstanding.
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is a leading producer of environmental biotechnology and animal nutrition products. It manufactures in the USA and markets worldwide to a variety of industries to reduce environmental pollution and increase operational productivity. Epicore is a major supplier to the shrimp aquaculture industry.
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is a public corporation with a registered office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and with shares listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (symbol EBN). [Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.]
SOURCE Epicore BioNetworks Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV