IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE: IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s fourth quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Tuesday, February 5 th at 9:30 a.m. CT. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andrew Silvernail and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Heath Mitts will discuss the company’s fourth quarter 2012 financial performance and respond to questions from the financial community.
IDEX invites interested investors to listen to the call and view the presentation slides, which will be available on its Web site: www.idexcorp.com. To hear the live call, log on to the site several minutes before the discussion begins. After clicking on the presentation icon, follow the instructions to ensure your system is set up for the event, or download the correct applications at no charge. An archive of the webcast is available through the IDEX website after the call. An audio replay of the call is also available through midnight, March 5th by dialing 855.859.2056 or (404.537.3406 for international participants) using conference code # 86510532.
IDEX Corporation is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid
and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire,
safety and other diversified products built to its customers’ exacting
specifications. Its products are sold in niche markets to a wide range
of industries throughout the world. IDEX shares are traded on the New
York Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange under the symbol “IEX”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV