Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), announced the addition of Bali Grand Sunsets Resort & Spa to its global vacation exchange network. Located in Lovina on the island's quiet north coast, the beachfront resort is nestled between lush rice paddies and the sea.
"This property offers a wonderful alternative for anyone who prefers a more low-key experience when they visit Bali," said Joe Hickman, executive director of Asia-Pacific for Interval International. "The north coast is pristine, fringed with black-sand beaches and calm water -- ideal for swimming, diving and snorkelling. The area is also a prime place for dolphin-watching and the sunsets are spectacular."
Situated about 650 feet (200 metres) from the main coastal road, Bali Grand Sunsets Resort & Spa has a private beach with a full-service restaurant and bar, as well as a swimming pool and spa on site. Air-conditioned studio and suite units with private balconies overlook the sea or gardens. The decor is colourful and unpretentiously eclectic. Room service is available.
"Bali Grand Sunsets Resort & Spa is where you will find the slow-paced traditional life of Bali along with exceptional scenery," said Viv Hayes, director. "As our affiliation begins with Interval International, we invite members to discover this peaceful place, which is so different from the hustle and bustle of the Kuta and Nusa Dua."As the hub of four traditional Balinese villages joined by a six-mile (10 kilometre) stretch of coastal road west of Singaraja, Lovina is home to a wide range of restaurants that serve both local and international cuisine. This side of the island is also the jumping off point for tours of Kintamani volcano; Lake and Mount Batur; Brahmavihara Arama, which is Bali's largest Buddhist monastery; Git Git and Munduk waterfalls; and the Banjar Hot Springs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV