TEL AVIV, Israel, Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (Nasdaq:TISA), a leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) intelligent content capture and delivery solutions provider, today announced updated expectations for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
Management expects revenues of between $30.9 million and $31.5 million, representing year-over-year growth of 8%-10%, and non-GAAP operating profit of between $4.0 million and $4.2 million, representing year-over-year growth of 10%-15%. This 8% deviation in revenues from the low end of previously announced guidance reflects:
- Delays in closing several major sales, previously expected to close in the fourth quarter, which are now expected to close during 2013;
- A more than $1.0 million EURO-Dollar exchange rate impact, without which the deviation would have been only 5%.
In parallel, several orders that were to close in 2012 are expected to be finalized in 2013, and the pipeline of potential sales internationally and in the United States has increased. Therefore, management remains confident regarding its ability to deliver solid growth in 2013 and will announce formal guidance in conjunction with the release of full-year results."Traditionally in our market, numerous sales are closed during the last few weeks of the calendar year," commented Dr. Ido Schechter, CEO of Top Image Systems. "However, we are witnessing that current economic conditions are causing a slowdown in decision-making and an extension of enterprise sales cycles that has delayed expected TIS sales closures in these last weeks. Our product offering remains strong and competitive and we believe that the challenging economic conditions facing enterprises will in the long run prove an opportunity for growth. The growing list of opportunities we have in the United States in mobile and non-mobile, as well as in our core international business, reinforce our confidence that we will experience significant top and bottom-line growth in 2013. We believe it is premature to issue formal estimates, but given the pipeline and pending deals we plan to announce, we expect a strong year, and will add clarity to that when we issue formal guidance simultaneous with the release of our full-year results."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV