TULSA, Okla., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) will attend the UBS MLP One-on-One Conference in Park City, Utah, on January 14, through January 16, 2013.
Rose Rock Midstream Chief Financial Officer Bob Fitzgerald will conduct one-on-one meetings with members of the investment community.
The presentation materials used during the conference will be accessible on the Rose Rock Midstream website at www.rrmidstream.com on Monday, January 14, 2013.About Rose Rock Midstream Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream has operations in six states with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub. The Rose Rock Midstream logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14817
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Alisa Perkins, 918-524-8081 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Liz Barclay, 918-524-8158 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV