Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) announced today that it will participate in an upcoming investor conference.
PVA will participate in The BMO Capital Markets 10 th Annual Unconventional Resource Conference in New York on January 8, 2013. PVA’s presentation time is 4:30 p.m. Eastern time. Steven A. Hartman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
Please visit the website to view the accompanying slideshow presentation to be posted prior to the event, as well as to listen to the webcast associated with this conference.
Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) is an independent oil and gas
company engaged primarily in the development, exploration and production
of natural gas and oil in various domestic onshore regions including
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Pennsylvania.
information, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV