Pall Corporation (NYSE: PLL) announced today that R. Brent Jones has been appointed Treasurer, effective immediately. Mr. Jones, who joined Pall as VP of Finance in May of 2012, will continue to serve in that role, overseeing Treasury, Corporate Financial Planning and Investor Relations.
Larry Kingsley, President and CEO commented, “Since joining Pall last year, Brent has proven to be a valued addition to the company. He is a seasoned financial executive who has the necessary skills and experience for the role of Treasurer. This is a well-deserved promotion.”
Prior to joining Pall, Mr. Jones served as a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance and Restructuring Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. He has more than 15 years of financial experience in the areas of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and capital structure. He earned his bachelor’s degree in biochemistry at Dartmouth and has a law degree from Yale.
Mr. Jones assumes the role of Treasurer from Lisa McDermott. Pall recently announced that Ms. McDermott, the company’s current CFO and former Treasurer, will be leaving the company effective March 10. An external search for a new CFO is underway.About Pall Corporation Pall Corporation ( NYSE: PLL) is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The company’s engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation is an S&P 500 company serving customers worldwide. Pall has been named a “top green company” by Newsweek magazine. To see how Pall is helping enable a greener, safer, more sustainable future, follow us on Twitter @PallCorporation or visit www.pall.com/green.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV