PITTSBURGH, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII), one of the nation's largest investment managers, will report financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended Dec. 31, 2012 after the market closes on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. A conference call for investors and analysts will be held at 9 a.m. Eastern on Friday, Jan. 25, 2013. President and Chief Executive Officer J. Christopher Donahue and Chief Financial Officer Thomas R. Donahue will host the call.
Investors interested in listening to the teleconference should dial 877-407-0782 (domestic) or 201-689-8567 (international) or visit FederatedInvestors.com for real time Internet access. To listen via the Internet, go to the About Federated section of the website at least 15 minutes prior to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
A telephone replay of the call will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. Eastern on Jan. 25, 2013 and will be available through Feb. 1, 2013. To access the telephone replay, dial 877-660-6853 (domestic) or 201-612-7415 (international) and enter the access code 407161. The Internet replay will be available via FederatedInvestors.com for seven days.
Federated Investors, Inc. is one of the largest investment managers in the United States, managing $364.1 billion in assets as of Sept. 30, 2012. With 136 funds, as well as a variety of separately managed account options, Federated provides comprehensive investment management worldwide to approximately 4,700 institutions and intermediaries including corporations, government entities, insurance companies, foundations and endowments, banks and broker/dealers. For more information, visit FederatedInvestors.com .SOURCE Federated Investors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV