FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Volterra Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq:VLTR), a leading provider of high-performance analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductors, will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, on Monday, January 21, 2013. Jeff Staszak, President and CEO, and Mike Burns, Senior Vice President of Finance and CFO, will host a conference call, which is open to all investors, following the issuance of its earnings release.
|Earnings Conference Call Information:|
|Date:||Monday, January 21, 2013|
|Time:||2:30 p.m. PST|
A webcast of the earnings conference call will also be available on the Investors section of the Company's website at: www.volterra.com , until midnight on Monday, February 18, 2013.
A digital replay of the conference call will be available until midnight on Monday, January 28, 2013. To access the replay, investors should dial 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 and enter access code 4588519#.About Volterra Semiconductor Corporation Volterra Semiconductor Corporation, headquartered in Fremont, CA, designs, develops, and markets leading edge silicon solutions for low-voltage power delivery. The Company's product portfolio is focused on advanced switching regulators for the computer, datacom, storage, and portable markets. Volterra operates as a fabless semiconductor company utilizing world-class foundries for silicon supply. The Company is focused on creating products with high intellectual property content that match specific customer needs. For more information please visit www.volterra.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Heidi Flannery (510) 743-1718 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV