Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Hawaii Time).
The call will be accessible via teleconference and via the investor relations link of Bank of Hawaii Corporation's web site, www.boh.com. The conference call number is (800) 299-9086 in the United States or (617) 786-2903 for international callers. Use the pass code “Bank of Hawaii” to access the call. A replay will be available for one week beginning approximately 11:00 a.m. Hawaii Time on Wednesday, January 30 by calling (888) 286-8010 in the United States or (617) 801-6888 for international callers. Enter the number 46643910 when prompted. A replay will also be available on the Company's web site.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a regional financial services company serving businesses, consumers, and governments in Hawaii, American Samoa and the West Pacific. The Company’s principal subsidiary, Bank of Hawaii, was founded in 1897 and is the largest independent financial institution in Hawaii.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV