Honda Accord sold 331,872 units in 2012, up 40.8%, another reflection of the strong recovery from a year in which inventories were sharply reduced.
Accord, like Altima, competes in the mid-sized sedan segment. It is one of three finalists for North American car of the year, along with the Cadillac ATS and Fusion.
After driving the 2013 Accord, Karl Brauer, CEO of Total Car Score and a member of the Automotive Press Association jury for car of the year, said, "The quality seeps through the car. It's got the feel of a Mercedes -- you know you're in a Mercedes if you feel like you're in a bank vault. Accord is not quite as nimble as a Fusion, but I think it is a better car."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV