SEATTLE, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hagens Berman today reminded investors of pending deadlines in securities class-action lawsuits filed on behalf of investors in three companies: Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ), and Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN).
Investors who believe they may qualify for the position of lead plaintiff in the cases may contact Hagens Berman Partner Reed R. Kathrein by calling (510) 725-3000 or through the applicable email addresses below.
A class-action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased Abiomed, Inc. stock between Aug. 5, 2011, and Oct. 31, 2012, both dates inclusive, alleging securities violations in connection with the marketing of its Impella 2.5 system.
A class-action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased Align Technology, Inc. stock between April 23, 2012, and Oct. 17, 2012, both dates inclusive, alleging securities violations in connection with write downs associated with the company's acquisition of Cadent Holdings, Inc. Investors who believe they may qualify for the position of lead plaintiff in the case may contact Hagens Berman to discuss the firm's investigation by emailing ALGN@hbsslaw.com. The deadline to move the court for lead plaintiff is Jan. 28, 2013. More information is available at http://www.hb-securities.com/investigations/ALGN. St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV