NETGEAR has expanded the NETGEAR VueZone Home Monitoring product line with the NETGEAR VueZone Add-On Night Vision Camera (VZCN2060), a CES Innovations Award honoree. It's a two-part system: a powerful AC-powered infrared lamp along with the only wire-free night vision camera that lets you see in the dark. The camera is suitable for both daytime and nighttime use and can be set to automatically detect motion, record an event and send an alert. You can play back your recorded videos from anywhere on Apple iOS or Google Android ™ smartphones and tablets, or on PCs or Mac computers. Use your smartphone to easily keep an eye on children, elderly relatives, pets, property, vacation homes or businesses, from anywhere at any time. For more information, please visit www.netgear.com/nightvision.
Building on the features of the NETGEAR NeoTV, NeoTV PRO and NeoTV MAX family of streaming players, the new NETGEAR NeoTV PRIME with Google TV (GTV100) streaming player extends your entertainment experience beyond just streaming video or even basic TV viewing. It enables you to easily find what you love to watch —whether it's on live TV, streaming entertainment, apps, or the web— using one small NeoTV player. NeoTV PRIME opens up the world of apps from Google Play, delivering access to a growing library of entertainment including movies, TV shows, and music from streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO Go, Crackle, Flixter, Rhapsody, Pandora and many more. Visit www.netgear.com/gtv100 to learn more about NeoTV PRIME with Google TV.
NETGEAR has also added Sling Media's SlingPlayer® to a growing list of hundreds of existing streaming channels on the NETGEAR line of NeoTV Streaming Players — NeoTV (NTV300), NeoTV PRO (NTV300S), the 2013 CES Innovations Award honoree NeoTV MAX (NTV300SL), or the just-announced NeoTV PRIME with Google TV™ (GTV100). With the combination of a NETGEAR NeoTV Streaming Player and a Slingbox®, you can now easily enjoy streaming of your favorite live TV shows, sporting events, recorded programming and even premium movies on any TV using your Internet connection. Find more information on NeoTV Streaming Players at www.netgear.com/landing/stream/tv/#neotv.
Accessing Entertainment on Your Home Network and Mobile Devices Through the CloudAt CES, NETGEAR is debuting the NETGEAR Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, Wall-plug Edition (WN3500RP). It amplifies both WiFi network frequency bands, giving you a greatly improved wireless experience throughout your home for WiFi connected devices including tablets, laptops, smart TVs, smartphones and more. It's the first WiFi range extender that can also be directly connected to speakers for music streaming using AirPlay® from devices such as the iPhone® and iPad®, or DLNA® for wireless audio streaming from Android™ smartphones, while at the same time amplifying an existing network connection. To learn more about the NETGEAR Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender and the family of easy-to-use WiFi range extenders, please visit: www.netgear.com/home/products/wireless-range-extenders/WN3500RP.aspx . To make it even easier to manage your home network, NETGEAR is demonstrating at CES several upcoming enhancements to its popular NETGEAR genie®, a simple, elegant application for your computer or mobile device to easily manage, monitor and repair your NETGEAR home network. You can download the free genie app at www.netgear.com/genie or from the Google Play or App Store. NETGEAR customers have now downloaded and installed NETGEAR genie over one million times worldwide! Here is what you can look forward to in early 2013:
- NETGEAR genie EZ Mobile Connect is an incredibly easy way to enable your guests' smartphones or tablets to connect to your home Wi-Fi network, simply by scanning the QR code from the genie WiFi screen without typing in security keys or SSIDs. It provides quick and easy wireless connectivity to either the full home network or guest WiFi network.
- With the TurboTransfer feature, you can easily and quickly share files and folders among various desktop and mobile devices in your home network by simply dragging and dropping, or selecting a device from the network map.
- The in-depth WiFi analytics within genie for Android devices help you measure the signal strength of your wireless network across your home, avoid interference from neighboring networks, and more.
- The MyMedia™ mobile app is enhanced for browsing and photo swiping, making it easy for you to find, remotely control, and stream photos and other digital media throughout your home.
- User-based Parental Controls enable you to set different Internet access rules for each computer, smartphone, or tablet on your network.
- A new Powerline Network MAP on genie Desktop for Windows PCs enables you to see the Powerline devices on your network, measure the speed between them, and customize the device settings.