EVANSVILLE, Ind., Jan. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB) will release details of its fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 earnings before the market opens on Monday, January 28, 2013, and will hold a conference call with the financial community at 10:00 a.m. (Central), 11:00 a.m. (Eastern) that same day to discuss these results, strategic developments and the company's financial outlook.
A live audio web cast of the conference call and corresponding presentation slides will be available on the Company's Investor Relations web page at oldnational.com. The presentation slides will be made available approximately one hour before the call. The web cast of the call will be archived for 12 months, and an audio replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. (Central) on January 28 through February 11. To access the replay, dial 1-855-859-2056, Conference ID Code 85748760.
About Old NationalOld National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB) is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana and, with $9.4 billion in assets, ranks among the top 100 banking companies in the U.S. Since its founding in Evansville in 1834, Old National has focused on community banking by building long-term, highly valued partnerships with clients in its primary footprint of Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky. In addition to providing extensive services in retail and commercial banking, wealth management, investments and brokerage, Old National also owns Old National Insurance, one of the 100 largest brokers in the U.S. For more information and financial data, please visit Investor Relations at oldnational.com. The Old National Bancorp logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1872
CONTACT: Lynell J. Walton - (812) 464-1366 Senior Vice President - Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV