WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) will be presenting on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:15 a.m. (EST) and will be webcast at the Company's website, www.krispykreme.com.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company's website at www.KrispyKreme.com under the investor relations section or directly through ICR XChange website www.icrxchange.com.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 730 locations in 21 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com and on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and YouTube.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV