A Downsizer's Dream -- Stanley Martin Homes Introduces Large Luxury Towns At Oakton East
RESTON, Va., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On the coattails of the company's best year in over two decades, Stanley Martin Homes is starting off 2013 strong. Slated to open a community of 35 luxury townhomes in Oakton early this year, Stanley Martin is reaffirming the old adage that in real estate it's all about "location, location, location," as it's tough to find a better Northern Virginia location than the charming and convenient town of Oakton. Don't agree? Just ask the over 300 people that are on Stanley Martin's interest list for the new community – Oakton East.
The builder is offering three floorplans; The Blake, which is a traditional 2,700 square foot townhome with a 2-car garage and three levels of finished living space out-of-the-ground. The remaining two floorplans, The Oxford and The Sussex, are anything but traditional. Boasting 3,700 – 3,800 square feet of finished living space, these homes look and feel like single family homes – minus the yardwork. Both plans have a 2-car, front-load garage, the ability to walk-in on the main level and a semi-buried basement with a walk-out to a tree-lined backyard, making them an ideal choice for the area's many empty-nesters who are looking for less square footage and less yard, but still need something larger than the typical townhome.
Each of the three plans have three bedrooms and range from 2 full and 2 half baths to 3 full and 1 half baths standard. Decks are also standard on both the small and larger plans, as are a number of noteworthy upgraded finishes to include hardwood flooring, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Prices begin in the high $600s/high $700s and pre-sales are scheduled to begin in early February.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV