NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One of five lucky couples across the country will win the chance for the wedding of a lifetime from TheKnot.com, the #1 wedding planning destination and the authority on all things weddings. TheKnot.com announced today the five finalists and the launch of voting for The Knot Dream Wedding, the first-ever live-streamed wedding on TheKnot.com, Facebook, Google+, The Knot YouTube channel, MSN Living and other media platforms.
The first vote today will determine the bride and groom who will win the ultimate dream wedding, completely planned and paid for by experts at The Knot, at iconic Citi Pond at Bryant Park in New York City on February 14, 2013. From now through Valentine's Day, people across the country and around the world will vote on every single element of the wedding, from the gown to the groom's cake.
"This is going to be the wedding of a lifetime – an absolutely beautiful, one-of-a-kind and unique experience for one of these five lucky pairs," said Carley Roney, cofounder and editor in chief of TheKnot.com. "Each of these couples truly deserves the wedding of their dreams, and at The Knot, we're honored and thrilled to be able to provide them with that and so much more."The fabulous finalists include:
- Amber Tinson and David Walker of Atlanta
- Amy Zeng and Sean Rabe of Jersey City, NJ, and Fort Benning Army Base, GA
- Nichole Guzzo and Brian Johnston of St. Charles & Geneva, IL
- Samantha Steimle and Christopher Reinhold of Staten Island, NY
- Sierra Dickens and Andre Mercier of Los Angeles
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts