- The Rochelle drill center manifolds have all been installed and piled to the seabed.
- A sub-sea isolation valve has also been installed within the Scott 500 meter safety zone.
- The 38 kilometre Rochelle pipeline system (East and West) has been installed, trenched, backfilled and rock dumped.
- The East and West pipeline system was successfully de-watered with nitrogen back to the Scott platform and is now ready to accept first hydrocarbons once the final drilling, well tie-in and pre-commissioning operations are completed.
- All subsea hydraulic, electric and chemical injection umbilical tie-ins have been completed. The umbilical has also been connected to the Scott topsides umbilical termination unit and all lines have been successfully tested point to point.
Endeavour Announces The Mobilization Of The Transocean Prospect To The Rochelle Field
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.